You can now choose if you wish to see images containing partial or full nudity.
If your filter is on then images marked as 'Adult Content' will be covered in the various pages: Voting, Ranking, Profile, Winners, Discover.
- You can turn the filter on/off from your 'Settings'.
- Pressing 'Show' on an image will only remove the filter from a specific image - refreshing the page or leaving it will add the filter back.
App - How to mark a photo as 'Adult Content':
- Press on one of your photos (either in a challenge or your profile).
- Click on the "i" icon at the bottom right corner.
- Inside the photo, press on the 'Mark Adult Content' and a checkmark will appear meaning it's now 'Adult'.